Ok I would LOVE to get a comment from anyone who has this or knows something about it. Could it cause the following symptoms? And could it be missed on an MRI that was only briefly looked at by a neurologist, and then all of my doctors since then have just seen the report basically saying “everything is fine”? Thanks in advance.
– Headache in base of skull and pulling sensation when sitting in certain positions
– Increasing number of blind spots in vision, which never get better
– ‘Snowy’ vision since a teenager (but worsening), particularly in dim light. It is hard to explain this to someone who doesn’t experience it, but basically a little like bad TV signal or white noise
– Occasional skin numbness
– Dizziness and slightly impaired balance
– Weakness, particularly during/after exercise
– Heart palpitations and sometimes faint heartbeat
– Poor circulation to hands and feet
The worst part is obviously the blind spots in my vision because the lost vision shows no sign of returning. I have had all tests under the sun and the field of vision test is the only thing that actually allows doctors to believe I have a problem, but they say they can’t see anything wrong when they look into my eyes.
I had a lumbar puncture last year and the doctor said the CSF pressure was normal at that time (I was in hospital as an in-patient at the time), which stumps me even more.